Updated June 1, 2020
We promise to do our best to accommodate everyone! At first, a limited number of clients will be seen each day. We will allow for additional time in between each treatment to carry out enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Appointments scheduled from March 16th – May 22nd will receive a call to reschedule your appointment with priority status.
- Clients who have pre-purchased treatments will receive a call to schedule your appointment
- We also welcome clients to call or email us to schedule an appointment!
- A $100 deposit will be required to schedule your appointment. The deposit will be applied to your service day of treatment! This is to help minimize last minute cancelations to be fair to all clients.
- The deposit will NOT be required for clients who have pre-purchased treatments.
- If you do need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, we ask that you please give us 48 hours notice and your deposit will be held to use towards your next treatment.
- If you plan on using rewards from Brilliant Distinctions or Aspire towards your treatment, you MUST activate your rewards prior to your appointment!
- This will help us free up time spent at check-out and will help us accommodate more of our clients. If you have questions or need help activating your rewards you please contact us prior to your appointment. We are happy to help you over the phone! Login links are provided below.
We are asking the following of our clients:
- Please review and complete the client COVID19 Consent and Wellness Checklist sent through the Client Portal prior to your appointment.
- An email on how to access the Client Portal is to follow.
- Please arrive wearing a face mask. A mask must be worn at all times during your appointment, except when asked by your provider to remove it temporarily for facial procedures. Staff will wear their face masks and gloves throughout the treatment.
- Please come alone to your appointment and limit the number of belongings you bring into the office.
- If you arrive earlier than your appointment time, we ask that you please wait in your vehicle to limit the number of people in the office at once.
- A verbal wellness check will be performed at check-in.
- We encourage you to use hand sanitizer located at the entrance of the office upon entering and exiting.
- Continue to follow the “no-handshake” protocol.
Kindly reschedule your appointment if you OR a member of your household have experienced the following in the past 30 days:
- Tested positive for COVID19
- Have come in contact with anyone who is known or suspected to have COVID19 during the past 2 weeks
- Presented with any of the following symptoms during the past 2 weeks: cough, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, temperature above 100.4, chills, body aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell.
- Traveled to an area of known high risk for COVID19 during the past 2 weeks.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We truly appreciate your cooperation to achieve our common goal of keeping everyone safe and healthy. We are excited to see you again to help you achieve your skin goals! Please feel free to contact us with any questions, we are happy to help.
Contact Us or schedule a consultation
Ascent Laser Aesthetics
250 N Main Street Suite C
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
MONDAY: 7:30AM - 8:00PM
TUESDAY: 7:30AM - 8:00PM
WEDNESDAY: 7:30AM - 8:00PM
THURSDAY: 7:30AM - 8:00PM
FRIDAY: 7:30AM - 5:00PM
SATURDAY: 9:00AM - 1:00PM